Wednesday 17 November 2010

A cut above the rest

Last time I went to the hairdressers, the man (I’m on very friendly terms with my hairdresser) said (imagine this in a camp Brazilian accent): “Oh, your hair is in very bad condition; you must immediately buy some very expensive leave-in conditioner, otherwise it will all fall out and you will die alone to be eaten by your cat” (I may be paraphrasing). I did however, take his advice and spend an extortionate amount of money on a teeny-tiny can of miracle spray which promised to change my life forever.
When I went back to said hairdressers last night, feeling quite smug about the fact that I had taken his advice and must surely now have beautifully conditioned hair, he said “Oh, you use too much product on your hair, it is too heavy and I must dig my fingernails into your head and shake you around loads whilst washing it to get all of the nastiness out.”
I hate you, Brazilian hairdressing man!

1 comment: