Wednesday 22 October 2008

Catalogue of disasters (# 28,569)

In the last few days I have:
  • Worn massive heels for a whole day and night out and not even stumbled, then put on my flats for the walk home and promptly fell off a kerb and buggered my dodgy ankle for the gazillionth time;
  • Run for a bus a few days later, tripped on a broken paving slab and twisted the other formerly good ankle, then not been able to fit on the bus anyway;
  • Contracted the cold from hell (thank you Pops);
  • Paid money off my credit card, only to realise a few days later that I had a digit wrong and have seemingly paid off some random’s credit card to the tune of 300 smackers.

On the plus side, I have lost three pounds and have tickets for The Mighty Boosh live show tomorrow. So it’s not all bad. Just mostly.

No comments:

Post a Comment